Saturday 8 January 2011

Blake Lively

After spending the day lazing around eating endless amounts of chocolate and watching too many episodes of gossip girl I thought I would write a little about one of my many idols, Blake Lively

  I just adore her dress sense, she wears such bright and colourful clothing but at the same time it looks effortless and sophisticated. She manages this by keeping her hair and make-up subtle; she never looks like she is trying too hard. 


This photo just shows how Blake can make looking sexy so effortless. She has teamed a casual black shirt with electric blue Isabel Marant Fall 2010 sequined leggings and to finnish the look off a pair of gorgeous Christian Louboutin Fastissima 120 Velour Boots. 

 
Another look I just love is the black and white Jenny Packham Fall 2010 dress (shown above) which Blake wore in  season 4 of Gossip Girl, which was teamed with Rachel Blue Young Sparkle Pumps.

No comments:

Post a Comment