Sunday 30 January 2011

Back to University

After having a lovely time off from university it is unfortunately time to go back, from studying my timetable for this semester I have discovered that this is possibly were the hard work starts not just at university but also for myself. With lots of early mornings and long days I will have to start getting up incredibly early and to be honest I have no idea how I will manage it, lots of cups of coffee will be definitely be needed.

I have spent the past month or so staying at my boyfriends flat but today I packed up my things and moved back into my flat. Its not the nicest place on earth to be but staying in student accommodation in your first year is the best way to make new friends so I have had to learn to live with seven other flat mates, the dirty dishes, unbelievably small rooms and awful decor.

So lets hope that I manage to complete the rest of the year without missing too many morning classes.  

Follow my blog with bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment