Wednesday 16 February 2011

A Good Catch Up

It has been a while now since I last posted so I thought while I had some time I would fill you in on whats been going on in my life. I have now started back at University and I must say the early mornings are not going down well at all. I have already missed a few lectures from sleeping in and purely being too tired to actually get out of bed. My work is already mounting up with the deadlines getting closer but I will do my best to post as often as possible.

Two weekends ago I decided to squeeze in a weekend visit home to see all my friends before work for University became to hectic as I mentioned in my last post. It was so great to see everyone after such a long time, we ordered take out and had a good catch up over too many bottles of wine. I thought I would share a couple of my favortie photos from the evening out of the myself and one of my close friends Emily took.



2 comments:

  1. I love that you all know how to pose with the one-leg-bent thing!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, I only noticed that after you said. I hope it doesnt look too posed. x

    ReplyDelete